Wemalo supports the Magento SOAP API in Magento 1.9.
To do this, you must create a Soap user in Magento that has far-reaching authorizations. Wemalo accesses at least the following resources:
Setup of the user:
- System->WebServices->SOAP Roles
- new role with resources: Catalog and Sales
- System->WebServices->SOAP Users
- with the new role
- Required are username and API-Key
- loading of product master data
- loading of customer orders
- Transmission of sent parcels and tracking numbers
- Transfer of stocks
- All orders with the status wemalo_ready (must be newly created in Magento) are downloaded by Wemalo. A comment is then added and the status is changed to vendor.
- Note: once an order has been submitted to Wemalo, no further changes to the order will be submitted to Wemalo.
Transmission of tracking numbers
- After an order has been sent, a Shipment is created. The tracking number including information about the shipping service provider is then handed over.