Via “Warehouse management – > inventory orders” you reach a list of all “inventory orders”.
With the button “New order”. you can create new “inventory orders”.
To do this, select at least the relevant “Warehouse” and “Client”, the other fields are optional.
Click on “Save” to save the new record.
- Warehouse: Selection of the warehouse in which the inventory is to be carried out (only one warehouse possible).
- Client: Client selection (only one client possible)
- Warehouse item: the inventory can be restricted to one area or can cover the entire warehouse
- Storage locations: Physical inventory can be restricted to one storage location.
- Characteristic type: Standard, Type1, Type2 to Type10. Here you can set which characteristic is automatically preselected in the characteristic drop-down box. The characteristic type is assigned in the client master for the characteristics. Standard is usually 1st choice / A-goods.
- Internal job: activated if it is an internal count.
- Transfer data: activated to transfer inventory postings to external systems.